The Happy Purple Clown The Happy Purple Clown

very enjoyable

nice and short so it kep my attentino the whole time. never really got boring. plus i like clowns. im not usually a fan of the more random submissions, but you got my vote.

illwillbill responds:

thats why i make em short. everybody tells me that they can't watch a whole crapville episode because they are too long. thats why i made the shorts. you are one of the only people who appreciates the videos because they are short. everyone else hates them because they are short (but these are the same people who wanted it that way).
thanks

-|Sweet Dreams|- -|Sweet Dreams|-

wow

I really liked this flash, the dreary colors, the slow moving action all fit in great with MM's cover. The graphics were awesome. You kept it interesting, making me want to know what was comming up next. I will be looking foward to seeing more from you. Good Job.

~Kooonsty

Keen at Home (trailer) Keen at Home (trailer)

Awaiting the full

This was very nicely done, the voices were nice and not annoying and I really liked your style of graphics. I will be waiting for the full version to be comming out. Good Job

Keyboard Revolution Keyboard Revolution

kept me amused for a bit

It is a decent game. but after my first try I didnt really feel like laying it any more. The button presses really did not go to the beat at all, they seemed kinda random, which made the game harder. I really think you should try adding more buttons though. Ive played this game (I think it was called beatmaina) that used 6 buttons and was much more fast paced. I had alot of fun with that game.

But decent game overall. I wasnt sad that I played it.